A selection of e-Learning offers and platforms:
You want to learn new skills and gain more knowledge but you don’t know how? No problem! We are here to help you with that. Hence, we made a list with different platforms and online learning courses that allow you to learn independent of time and place. Thus, check out the list of online courses and keep on learning.
- Codecademy: Learn to program online. Firstly, choose what to learn. Secondly, learn by doing and get instant feedback. And finally, put your learning into practice. Topics covered are web development, programming and computer science and data science. Above all, there is free content in the basic courses and a pro version with full access.
- Coursera: Acquisition of skills, certificates and diplomas online in collaboration with universities and companies. Learn the latest skills, get ready for a career, earn a certificate or a degree or upskill your organization. There are over 3900 courses available.
- EdX: Over 2500 online courses from 140+ universities worldwide. A wide variety of topics is available in computer science, language, data science, business and management, engineering and humanities.
- LSE: London School of Economics and Political Science offers short and certified courses online.
- Microsoft: Training and certification for Microsoft products.
- Mooc: An affordable and flexible way to learn new skills and advance your career with massive open online courses which deliver quality educational experiences at scale.
- Salesforce: Training courses for the certification of various Salesforce roles.
- Teamtreehouse: Learn to code, gain a new skill, get a new job. They offer on-demand, expert-led video courses, segment your learning with tracks and profit from the interactive learning environment.
- Udemy: The world’s largest selection of online video courses.
- Udacity: Tech training in cooperation with Tech companies.
In conclusion, this list of online learning courses and platforms is not conclusive. Hence, let us know if you know other online offers to keep this list growing.